The UNESCO Chair in Media and Information Literacy for Quality Journalism and the Official Master in Journalism and Innovation in Digital Content of the Autonomous University of Barcelona invite you to participate in the webinar New visions on communication and education for the post-covid era that will take place next Friday 11 December 2020, at 15.00 hours Spain.
The meeting will be attended by:
- José Manuel Pérez Tornero, Professor UAB, Director of the UNESCO Chair in Media and Information Literacy for Quality Journalism.
- Laura Cervi, postdoctoral researcher and lecturer in the Department of Journalism, UAB.
- Omar Rincón, Professor in Media, Culture and Entertainment, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia.
- Alejandro Piscitelli, head of the Pedagogical Innovation Laboratory at the Communication Sciences Department, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Francisco Sierra, Professor of Communication Theory, University of Seville.
- Cristina Pulido, Serra Húnter lecturer in the Department of Journalism and Communication Sciences UAB.